Collecting and Using Personal Information
Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
We collect your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us when you contact us through the Site, request a quote, or sign up for our newsletter.
We use your Personal Information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service
- Send you marketing communications about our services and promotions
- Improve and optimize the Site and our services
Usage Data is information collected automatically from your device or browser when you visit the Site. The Usage Data that we collect on the Site includes:
- IP address
- Device type
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Pages visited
- Time and date of visit
- Referring URL
We collect Usage Data using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are small files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. You can accept or reject cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
We use Usage Data to:
- Analyze and monitor the activity and performance of the Site
- Enhance the security and functionality of the Site
- Provide relevant content and advertisements to you
Use of Google Analytics
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information on how Google uses data when you use our Site, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share your Personal Information with third parties only in the following cases:
- With your consent
- With service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, email marketing, or analytics
- With law enforcement or other authorities if required by law or to protect our rights or property
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
Depending on your location and applicable laws, you may have certain rights regarding your Personal Information, such as:
- The right to access, update, or delete your Personal Information
- The right to object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Information
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time if we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information
- The right to receive a copy of your Personal Information in a portable format
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.